Hospice Billing Part 3: Face-to-Face, Hospice Cap & PEPPER
StreamedSep 15, 2022Duration90 minutes
See Registration Options
- Unlimited & shareable access starting
two business days after live stream
- Available on desktop, mobile & tablet devices 24/7
- Take-away toolkit
- Ability to download webinar video
- Presenter's contact info for questions
All the nuts and bolts that hold hospice reimbursement together will be covered in this webinar.
Face-to-face requirements, the aggregate cap self-reporting requirement, and PEPPER reports are among the many daily reimbursement-related challenges that will be addressed.
AFTER THIS WEBINAR YOU’LL BE ABLE TO:
- Detail hospice face-to-face requirements
- Recap the self-reporting hospice aggregate cap requirements
- Outline HIS reporting requirements and the finalized penalty increase
- Consider the benefits for patients in VBID plans under palliative care
- Recognize the top five medical review denial reasons and avoid them
- Analyze PEPPER report content
This jam-packed webinar will cover face-to-face requirements, physician billing, and the aggregate cap self-reporting requirement. It will review specific physician billing codes for palliative care to expand your agency's knowledge of palliative care reimbursement and highlight the palliative benefit for patients in the VBID Model. In addition, the current HIS transmission requirements and the increased penalty for noncompliance will be covered. Medical review denials and how the PEPPER reports affect your hospice will also be addressed.
THIS WEBINAR WILL BENEFIT THE FOLLOWING AGENCIES:
WHO SHOULD ATTEND?
This informative session is best suited for the revenue cycle team, quality review staff, administrative personnel, and field staff.
- PEPPER report checklist of critical hospice data elements
- Training log
- PDF of slides and speaker’s contact info for follow-up questions
- Attendance certificate provided, however there are no pre-approved CEs associated with this webinar
NOTE: All materials are subject to copyright. Transmission, retransmission, or republishing of any webinar to other agencies or those not employed by your agency is prohibited. Print materials may be copied for eligible participants only.
Melinda A. Gaboury
Healthcare Provider Solutions, Inc.
This Webinar Appears In
© 2022 FINANCIAL EDUCATION & DEVELOPMENT, INC