Hospice Bereavement Professional Compliance
April 25, 2023
DateApr 25, 2023Duration90 minutes
12:00 PM PDT01:00 PM MDT
02:00 PM CDT03:00 PM EDT
- Unlimited connections for your agency
- Available on desktop, mobile & tablet
- Presenter’s contact info for questions
See Registration Options
- Unlimited & shareable access starting
two business days after live stream
- Available on desktop, mobile & tablet devices 24/7
- Take-away toolkit
- Ability to download webinar video
- Presenter's contact info for questions
Does your agency ensure bereavement care meets regulatory guidelines?
The CoPs can be confusing and vague. Clarify the confusion and learn how to implement compliant bereavement services and measure program effectiveness with this relevant webinar.
AFTER THIS WEBINAR YOU’LL BE ABLE TO:
- Explain the requirements of a bereavement program
- Discuss who is qualified to administer bereavement and counseling services per the CoPs
- Understand what bereavement services an agency can provide
- Determine bereavement risk levels and appropriate interventions
- Define how to incorporate the bereavement program into a patient’s plan of care
Listen to Kathy break down the key takeaways of this new series:
The CoPs require bereavement counseling as a core hospice service. This webinar will cover key regulations, who qualifies to provide bereavement and counseling services, risk assessments, and how to set up a bereavement plan of care. Best practices will be presented, reviewed, and discussed regarding implementing, measuring, and evaluating an effective bereavement program.
THIS WEBINAR WILL BENEFIT THE FOLLOWING AGENCIES:
WHO SHOULD ATTEND?
This informative session is intended for hospice executive leadership, directors of nursing, clinical leadership, chaplains, social workers, quality assurance staff, project improvement personnel, bereavement coordinators, volunteer coordinators, medical directors, community liaisons, and marketing teams.
- Bereavement program process outline
- Sample bereavement support letter
links to resources, including:
- Standards of Practice for Hospice Programs
- Appendix E: Bereavement Risk Assessment Tool
- Training log
- PDF of slides and speaker’s contact info for follow-up questions
- Attendance certificate provided, however there are no pre-approved CEs associated with this webinar
NOTE: All materials are subject to copyright. Transmission, retransmission, or republishing of any webinar to other agencies or those not employed by your agency is prohibited. Print materials may be copied for eligible participants only.
This Webinar Appears In
© 2023 FINANCIAL EDUCATION & DEVELOPMENT, INC