HCI Scoring & Developing PIPs Part 1: GIP/Continuous Care, Gaps in SN Visits, SN Care Minutes per RHC Day, SN Minutes on Weekends & Visits Near Death
StreamedMar 7, 2023Duration75 minutes
See Registration Options
- Unlimited & shareable access starting
two business days after live stream
- Available on desktop, mobile & tablet devices 24/7
- Take-away toolkit
- Ability to download webinar video
- Presenter's contact info for questions
Looking to improve your agency’s Hospice Care Index (HCI) score?
Learn to monitor and manage the HCI indicators to maximize care, save money, and prevent potential fraud! Part 1 of this two-part series will tackle five of the 10 indicators and provide practical yet efficient performance improvement projects to fast track your progress.
AFTER THIS WEBINAR YOU’LL BE ABLE TO:
- Identify the Hospice Care Index indicators
- Explain the QAPI program’s role in outcome improvements
- Assess your agency’s performance for each indicator
- Establish best practices for each HCI
- Implement process changes to improve your HCI score
Listen to the key takeaways from Diane's new package:
CMS has established 10 quality indicators known as the Hospice Care Index. Each indicator is assigned a score if your agency achieves higher than the threshold. Agency scores are publicly reported for all to review and compare across the nation – including referral sources and patients. The Scoring & Developing PIPs Package reviews how to use your QAPI program to drive desirable HCI outcomes.
Part 1 of this two-part series will focus on how to assess, plan, and implement changes through Performance Improvement Projects (PIPs) based on best practices for the following HCI indicators: Continuous Home Care (CHC) or General Inpatient Provided (GIP), Gaps in Skilled Nursing Visits, Skilled Nursing Care Minutes per RHC Day, Skilled Nursing Minutes on Weekends, and Visits Near Death.
THIS WEBINAR WILL BENEFIT THE FOLLOWING AGENCIES:
WHO SHOULD ATTEND?
This informative session is designed for leadership, QAPI staff, clinical staff, administrators, directors, and nurses.
- PIP charter sample
- PIP documentation sheet
- Training log
- PDF of slides and speaker’s contact info for follow-up questions
- Attendance certificate provided, however there are no pre-approved CEs associated with this webinar
NOTE: All materials are subject to copyright. Transmission, retransmission, or republishing of any webinar to other agencies or those not employed by your agency is prohibited. Print materials may be copied for eligible participants only.
"It is great presentation for learning about what hospices must do to improve ratings. I will be presenting it to our entire team."
- Pamela, Symponia Hospice
"Great suggestions for interventions. Very knowledgeable speaker who explained things in a simple manner."
- Kathy, Authoracare Collective
This Webinar Appears In
© 2023 FINANCIAL EDUCATION & DEVELOPMENT, INC