Delivering World-Class Service Excellence: 60 Ideas in 60 Minutes
December 13, 2022
DateDec 13, 2022Duration60 minutes
12:00 PM PST01:00 PM MST
02:00 PM CST03:00 PM EST
- Unlimited connections for your agency
- Available on desktop, mobile & tablet
- Presenter’s contact info for questions
See Registration Options
- Unlimited & shareable access starting
two business days after live stream
- Available on desktop, mobile & tablet devices 24/7
- Take-away toolkit
- Ability to download webinar video
- Presenter's contact info for questions
Discover tips, tactics, and techniques that create positive patient, client, and staff experiences in this fast-paced session.
Learn practical ways to improve your agency’s culture through integrated service excellence training. Don’t sweat the small stuff; these creative ideas can be implemented quickly and effectively without a massive program overhaul!
AFTER THIS WEBINAR YOU’LL BE ABLE TO:
- Define the most memorable moments for patients, clients, and families
- Use peer coaching to reinforce and sustain desirable service behaviors
- Implement fun approaches to service excellence training
- Explain how to convey understanding accurately and completely
- Make service excellence expected and routine in your organization
What do successful organizations do to maintain the momentum of their service excellence initiatives? Take this opportunity to learn how to sustain current gains and advance your program to the next level. This webinar will review successful programs and initiatives – big and small – using proven methods to help your organization demonstrate world-class service excellence. Strategies of highly regarded service leaders and organizations will be discussed – 60 in 60 minutes!
THIS WEBINAR WILL BENEFIT THE FOLLOWING AGENCIES:
- Home Health
- Home Care
- Palliative Care
WHO SHOULD ATTEND?
This informative session is best suited for leaders who want to enhance both their culture of caring and their survey scores. Clinical and nonclinical managers and staff members involved with customer service or patient care who want to provide the best possible service experience will also benefit.
- Client communication templates
- Staff engagement tools
- Training log
- PDF of slides and speaker’s contact info for follow-up questions
- Attendance certificate provided, however there are no pre-approved CEs associated with this webinar
NOTE: All materials are subject to copyright. Transmission, retransmission, or republishing of any webinar to other agencies or those not employed by your agency is prohibited. Print materials may be copied for eligible participants only.
© 2022 FINANCIAL EDUCATION & DEVELOPMENT, INC