Is Your Hospice Program Consistent with Your Marketing Messages?
StreamedNov 3, 2022Duration90 minutes
See Registration Options
- Unlimited & shareable access starting
two business days after live stream
- Available on desktop, mobile & tablet devices 24/7
- Take-away toolkit
- Ability to download webinar video
- Presenter's contact info for questions
Marketing revolves around the message and so does hospice care.
Take a deep dive into your marketing messages to ensure your agency is fulfilling the vision and educating the community about hospice services. With so many stigmas about death and dying, it’s critical to paint an accurate picture of how unique and truly special the gift of hospice is and that this message is upheld in daily practice.
AFTER THIS WEBINAR YOU’LL BE ABLE TO:
- Recognize common hospice marketing messages from around the country
- Explain how many marketing claims are not supported by survey results, collected data, and standards of practice
- List five areas you can quickly improve
- Discuss methods to enhance service delivery through virtual interventions
- Formulate attainable goals for improvement
Mary Labyak, a pioneer of the hospice movement, once said, “If you have seen one hospice program, then you have seen one hospice program.” We have all seen the variation in hospice care nationally and even within local communities. But is there a way to develop consistency within our practices, or at least, some level of agency consistency? There are many self-created and built-in obstacles that interfere with higher levels of care. This webinar will use the “defining moments” concept to conduct an honest assessment of your hospice organization and how to reliably provide high-level, end-of-life care to everyone served.
THIS WEBINAR WILL BENEFIT THE FOLLOWING AGENCIES:
WHO SHOULD ATTEND?
This informative session is designed for marketing staff and the interdisciplinary team, and it will be especially helpful for the managers and leaders who set the cultural tone.
- Marketing messages exercise
- Organizational assessment exercise
- Goal planning exercise
- Resource list for key topics and additional lecture notes
- Training log
- PDF of slides and speaker’s contact info for follow-up questions
- Attendance certificate provided, however there are no pre-approved CEs associated with this webinar
NOTE: All materials are subject to copyright. Transmission, retransmission, or republishing of any webinar to other agencies or those not employed by your agency is prohibited. Print materials may be copied for eligible participants only.
"Gary covered many areas that are important for each hospice program to review and honestly answer. Are we really keeping the promises that we say we are going to do? Based on what I've learned, my team will be reviewing our web page and making changes so that our messages are consistent with our care."
- Linda, Park Nicollet/HealthPartners
Gary Gardia Inc.
This Webinar Appears In
© 2023 FINANCIAL EDUCATION & DEVELOPMENT, INC