Creative Programming & Expansion Including E-Volunteers
StreamedJun 22, 2023Duration60 minutes
See Registration Options
- Unlimited & shareable access starting
two business days after live stream
- Available on desktop, mobile & tablet devices 24/7
- Take-away toolkit
- Ability to download webinar video
- Presenter's contact info for questions
Go beyond volunteer basics and get creative with programming and expansion ideas.
Managers are constantly challenged with generating new ways to increase the amount of hospice care provided by volunteers. This jam-packed webinar will take the stress out of program management with proven services and planning techniques to take your volunteer program to the next level.
AFTER THIS WEBINAR YOU’LL BE ABLE TO:
- Describe the seven-step process for each new service provided by volunteers
- Explain one process used to write policies, training curricula, and programming requirements
- Differentiate between live and virtual volunteer programming
- List five special considerations for virtual volunteers
- Use a model for adapting supervision approaches for in-person and virtual volunteers
- Formulate personal/professional goals to include ongoing skill development
- Develop a plan for the creation and maintenance of a compliant and high-functioning volunteer program
This webinar is part of the New Volunteer Manager Training Series. Learn more and save 10% when you purchase the entire series!
Listen to the key takeaways from Gary's new series:
One goal of a high-functioning volunteer program is to see volunteers "everywhere we look." Creative programming allows volunteers who do not want to drive or prefer not to meet patients/families in the home (COVID-19 concerns) to still participate in patient care as a virtual volunteer. This is one of many innovative ways to use volunteer services and increase numbers way above the 5% requirement. This webinar will provide participants with a long list of creative programming ideas. It will also complete the three-month, six-month, and one-year planning exercise begun in the first webinar in this series and design a new volunteer service using the seven-part program planning guide.
THIS WEBINAR WILL BENEFIT THE FOLLOWING AGENCIES:
- Program readiness evaluation exercise
- Descriptions for virtual volunteer positions
- Expanded volunteer roles and opportunities
- Specific virtual volunteer roles
- Sample policies/procedures for virtual volunteer services
- Marketing and recruitment suggestions
- Program and personal/professional goal planning exercise
- Extensive handout with lecture notes and additional learning opportunities
- Training log
- PDF of slides and speaker’s contact info for follow-up questions
- Attendance certificate provided, however there are no pre-approved CEs associated with this webinar
NOTE: All materials are subject to copyright. Transmission, retransmission, or republishing of any webinar to other agencies or those not employed by your agency is prohibited. Print materials may be copied for eligible participants only.
Gary Gardia Inc.
This Webinar Appears In
© 2023 FINANCIAL EDUCATION & DEVELOPMENT, INC