Kansas Hospice and Palliative Care Organization
Kansas Hospice and Palliative Care Organization provides multi-level services and support for agencies across the state.
The Kansas Hospice and Palliative Care Organization (KHPCO) works to enable every Kansan to access quality care at the end of life. KHPCO members are hospices from all across the state. KHPCO members are concerned about quality care that all Kansans and their families receive as they near the end of life.
- KHPCO imagines a Kansas where all citizens who suffer from advanced chronic and terminal illnesses are able to live their lives in comfort, with dignity and with hope.
- KHPCO envisions a Kansas where health care professionals are well-trained in palliative and end-of-life care and health care systems focus on understanding and meeting patient needs.
- KHPCO envisions a state where citizens will talk and share with those they love about the kind of care they want if they ever become unable to make those decisions for themselves.
- KHPCO pictures a Kansas where citizens will be treated by health care providers who ask about, care about and honor patient wishes.
- KHPCO imagines a Kansas where needless suffering and pain at the end of life will become a thing of the past.
EDUCATION & TRAININGKansas Hospice and Palliative Care Organization partners with Hospice & Home Care Webinar Network to provide you with relevant, reliable, cost-effective webinar training. Together we offer more than 150 live and on-demand webinars, covering topics important to every level of your agency.
Keep your team informed on new industry updates, hot topics, training, and more.
© 2023 FINANCIAL EDUCATION & DEVELOPMENT, INC