9:00 am – 10:30 am HST
11:00 am – 12:30 pm AKT
12:00 pm – 1:30 pm PT
1:00 pm – 2:30 pm MT
2:00 pm – 3:30 pm CT
3:00 pm – 4:30 pm ET
“Ok, is everyone seeing my screen?” What’s more stressful than having a video conference from home? What about a sales conference from home? Learn to navigate the virtual process of selling with innovative ideas and tips to move forward with confidence in this new era of sales.
AFTER THIS WEBINAR YOU’LL BE ABLE TO:
- Compare commonly used platforms
- Understand the technology basics of video conferencing
- Identify and avoid common pitfalls
- Use a three-step process to ready your team for video conferencing success
- Prepare and present a well-constructed video sales presentation
- Avoid the two techniques that are secret success killers (one will surprise you!)
- Prevent “Zoom fatigue”
Over time, salespeople develop a unique style, a combination of particular behaviors and tasks that make them successful, a success recipe so to speak. The global health crisis has disrupted this recipe and salespeople are being forced to sell differently than ever before. How can salespeople transition effectively from in-person prospecting to virtual selling? Unfortunately, distractions and added stress come with the territory of daily video conferencing from home.
Leaders are also being faced with the challenge of teaching how to sell virtually, without having navigated the process themselves. Take a deep breath and join this webinar for innovative information on how to embrace a new world of selling. We will cover all the bases of video conferencing technology, including choosing a platform, adapting your pitch, and connecting interpersonally on video. Discover the secrets of hosting a memorable video conference, how to present with confidence, and close smoothly. With the right action steps and attitude this strange new process can turn salespeople into sales superstars.
Attendance certificate provided to self-report CE credits.
WHO SHOULD ATTEND?
This informative session is designed for sales managers, sales leaders, owners, and operators responsible for overall financial success.
- Platform comparison
- Pre-video conferencing success checklist
- The five-factor formula on how to be a video conferencing superstar
- Helpful reference material
PLEASE NOTE: Webinar content is subject to copyright and intended for your individual organization's use only.