This is a 90-minute webinar.
10:00 am – 11:30 am HST
11:00 am – 12:30 pm AKT
12:00 pm – 1:30 pm PT
1:00 pm – 2:30 pm MT
2:00 pm – 3:30 pm CT
3:00 pm – 4:30 pm ET
If your organization is striving to strengthen and improve its sales and referral development model, this webinar is a must! You will learn why traditional “muffin marketing” is a thing of the past and begin to embrace the latest innovative, professional methods.
Attendance certificate provided, however there are no pre-approved CEs associated with this webinar.
AFTER THIS WEBINAR YOU’LL BE ABLE TO:
- Explain why a professional sales model is essential to serving more patients, growth, and strengthening financial performance
- Define the differences between a traditional “muffin marketing” model and a professional sales approach
- Identify the essential elements for a consistently winning hospice and home care sales program
- Articulate the key techniques to a high-performing growth model
- Recognize the essential qualities needed in a salesperson
The most successful hospice, home care, and personal care companies have evolved their marketing and referral development strategies as referral sources have become more sophisticated in what they want from a company. Unfortunately, many companies still rely on cookies, muffins, and tchotchkes to drive business as opposed to knowing how to sell on value, executing a professional sales process, and asking for referrals. This webinar will provide the essential elements of creating a professional sales model and will outline the anatomy of a successful referral development function. Learn the required structures, processes, phraseology, and tools to drive more referrals, growth, and success.
PLEASE NOTE: Webinar content is subject to copyright and intended for your individual organization's use only.
THIS WEBINAR WILL BENEFIT THE FOLLOWING AGENCIES:
- Home Care
- Home Health
- Palliative Care
WHO SHOULD ATTEND?
This informative session is designed for owners, executive directors, business development leaders, sales staff, marketing teams, outreach community liaisons, and nurse liaisons.
- PDF of slides and speaker’s contact info for follow-up questions
This webinar is available exclusively through the Hospice & Home Care Webinar Network.