This is a 90-minute webinar.
9:00 am – 10:30 am HST
11:00 am – 12:30 pm AKT
12:00 pm – 1:30 pm PT
1:00 pm – 2:30 pm MT
2:00 pm – 3:30 pm CT
3:00 pm – 4:30 pm ET
The current public health emergency is not a shield from Medicare review. Don’t let your agency be caught off guard thinking everything is fine. Ensure your hospice is accurately documenting, avoiding denials, and truly prepared to withstand Medicare scrutiny.
AFTER THIS WEBINAR YOU’LL BE ABLE TO:
- Outline the multiple post-payment review contractors
- List the current edits used in targeting hospices across the nation
- Detail the requirements for successfully submitting medical records for review
- Discuss the top five denial reasons under medical review
- Outline the calculated targets on the PEPPER reports
- Detail the data analysis reports from the PEPPER reports
While billing for the Medicare benefit and receiving payment is relatively easy, there is always the risk of being reviewed. This webinar will take hospice staff through the winding road of Medicare scrutiny and explain how to avoid denials. Learn how to define and respond to any level of active medical review, including UPIC, SMRC, MAC, ADR, and RAC. This webinar will also cover PEPPER reports and other data analyses that agencies should review to limit risk of medical review. In addition, it will detail specific PEPPER data to show how your hospice compares to others in the state.
Attendance certificate provided, however there are no pre-approved CEs associated with this webinar.
THIS WEBINAR WILL BENEFIT THE FOLLOWING AGENCIES:
WHO SHOULD ATTEND?
This informative session will benefit administrators, directors, medical directors, quality assurance staff, field staff, and billing personnel.
- Updated ADR checklist
- PDF of slides and speaker’s contact info for follow-up questions
PLEASE NOTE: Webinar content is subject to copyright and intended for your individual organization's use only.
This webinar is available exclusively through the Hospice & Home Care Webinar Network.