Available Exclusively Through the Hospice & Home Care Webinar Network!
10:00 am – 11:30 am HST
11:00 am – 12:30 pm AKT
12:00 pm – 1:30 pm PT
1:00 pm – 2:30 pm MT
2:00 pm – 3:30 pm CT
3:00 pm – 4:30 pm ET
Stay up to date on the changes that impacted the hospice community in 2019, from OIG reports to the FY2020 Final Rule, and learn how these changes might impact the future.
AFTER THIS WEBINAR YOU’LL BE ABLE TO:
- Identify the main points from the OIG reports issued in 2019 and other government focus and potential risk areas
- Understand the most recent tactics and decision formats of federal auditors
- Implement new methods and improve current audit preparation and response processes
- Describe the biggest implications of the FY2020 Hospice Wage Index Final Rule
- Rebased payment amounts for certain levels of care
- New hospice election form requirements
Join us for a recap of the biggest events of 2019 that impacted the hospice industry, including the sensational OIG reports, payment reform, and the new election form requirements. Using perceptive knowledge and expertise working with hospices throughout the country, the presenters will share insights on the current hospice landscape, including highlights (and lowlights) from the previous year. Potential projections for what the future holds for providers will also be discussed.
Attendance certificate provided to self-report CE credits.
WHO SHOULD ATTEND?
This informative session is designed for hospice CEOs, COOs, officers, managers, and compliance directors.
- Tips for preparing for interviews and conferences with auditors
- On-site auditor questions and requests
- Sample patient document request list
- Sample business records request list
- Redline of Election Statement Regulation (42 C.F.R. § 418.24) as affected by FY2020 Hospice Wage Index Final Rule
- Hospice Law and Beyond podcast episodes
- Interactive Quiz
PLEASE NOTE: Webinar content is subject to copyright and intended for your individual organization's use only.