This is a 90-minute webinar.
9:00 am – 10:30 am HST
11:00 am – 12:30 pm AKT
12:00 pm – 1:30 pm PT
1:00 pm – 2:30 pm MT
2:00 pm – 3:30 pm CT
3:00 pm – 4:30 pm ET
Celebrate Volunteer Appreciation Month with an interactive webinar designed for hospice volunteers! Need additional ideas? An event planning guide will be provided in advance to managers. UPDATE: Questions concerning volunteers and COVID-19 will be covered as well.
WHAT YOU GET WITH THIS INTERACTIVE WEBINAR:
- Early access to a Volunteer Manager Event Planning Guide for your event (access the materials and instructions by email starting on March 2nd)
- The ability for participants to submit questions before the live webinar, creating an experience designed for your program’s needs
- Live Q&A and polling for an inclusive live webinar experience
- Discussion guide to use before and after the webinar
- Additional exercises and activities for expanding the event beyond the webinar
- Resource list for further learning opportunities
UPDATE: This webinar will address volunteers’ concerns and questions regarding hospice care and COVID-19. Hospice programs and volunteers are being negatively impacted by this pandemic and social distancing. Learn how you can continue to assist people who are dying while remaining safe, healthy, and compliant.
In this rapidly changing hospice landscape, new and intimidating situations arise every day. Many patients and families sign on already in crisis. This webinar is designed to provide feedback and guidance on volunteers’ daily challenges. Participants are encouraged to submit questions prior to the webinar. This program will be tailored to answer those questions, creating an experience that is unique to your volunteers’ needs. In challenging situations, it is often best to bring in a moderator who will provide the tools and guidance to achieve success. Learn how to raise volunteers’ comfort level, which will ultimately elevate patient care by addressing the most unsettling situations.
Attendance certificate provided, however there are no pre-approved CEs associated with this webinar.
WHO SHOULD ATTEND?
This creative, informative webinar will address challenging situations and therefore benefit volunteers, managers, leadership, and all staff members.
- Volunteer Manager Event Planning Guide
- Additional lecture notes and guide
- Problem-solving model for volunteers
- Articles and additional resources for each topic
- Slides volunteer managers can use in volunteer training events
- Scenarios for follow-up discussions
- Interactive quiz
This webinar is available exclusively through the Hospice & Home Care Webinar Network.
PLEASE NOTE: Webinar content is subject to copyright and intended for your individual organization's use only.