This is a 90-minute webinar.
9:00 am – 10:30 am HST
11:00 am – 12:30 pm AKT
12:00 pm – 1:30 pm PT
1:00 pm – 2:30 pm MT
2:00 pm – 3:30 pm CT
3:00 pm – 4:30 pm ET
Avoid deficiencies before they happen! Review commonly cited hospice CoPs to ensure your agency’s interdisciplinary team is providing the highest level of care while meeting compliance requirements.
Attendance certificate provided, however there are no pre-approved CEs associated with this webinar.
AFTER THIS WEBINAR YOU’LL BE ABLE TO:
- Identify commonly cited hospice CoP deficiencies on interdisciplinary teams, care planning, and coordination of services
- Describe guidelines for use/documentation of levels of hospice care to ensure the levels are documented appropriately
- Recognize noncompliance with pain/symptom management, documentation of wound care/treatment orders, skilled-facility coordination, and comprehensive assessments
- Explain how to write specific, measurable goals and interventions
- Identify ways to avoid survey deficiencies by ensuring compliance
Agency compliance is essential to avoiding survey deficiencies. Among the most commonly cited hospice deficiencies are the hospice Conditions of Participations (CoPs) on interdisciplinary teams, care planning, and coordination of services. This webinar will drill down on those specific CoP requirements and teach you to recognize noncompliance so issues can be corrected immediately and avoid a survey deficiency.
THIS WEBINAR WILL BENEFIT THE FOLLOWING AGENCIES:
WHO SHOULD ATTEND?
This informative session will best suit administrators, clinical managers, quality assurance managers and staff, clinical educators, and clinical staff.
- Useful website links
- PDF of slides and speaker’s contact info for follow-up questions
PLEASE NOTE: Webinar content is subject to copyright and intended for your individual organization's use only.
This webinar is available exclusively through the Hospice & Home Care Webinar Network.