This is a 90-minute webinar.
9:00 am – 10:30 am HST
11:00 am – 12:30 pm AKT
12:00 pm – 1:30 pm PT
1:00 pm – 2:30 pm MT
2:00 pm – 3:30 pm CT
3:00 pm – 4:30 pm ET
Do you know how to combat daily reimbursement challenges? Industry expert Melinda Gaboury will take you through face-to-face requirements, Hospice CAP, and physician billing to name a few. You’ll walk away knowing how to avoid the top five denial reasons and so much more!
AFTER THIS WEBINAR YOU'LL BE ABLE TO:
- Detail hospice face-to-face requirements
- Recap the self-reporting hospice aggregate cap requirements
- List palliative care-specific codes for billing Part B
- Outline HIS reporting requirements and the proposed penalty increase
- Distinguish the top five Medical Review denial reasons and how to avoid them
- Analyze PEPPER report content
Face-to-face requirements, physician billing, and the aggregate cap self-reporting requirement are a few of the daily reimbursement related challenges this webinar will cover. A review of specific physician billing codes for palliative care will expand your agency's knowledge of palliative care reimbursement. In addition, the current HIS transmission requirements and the impact of noncompliance on reimbursement will be covered. Medical Review denials and how the PEPPER reports affect your hospice will also be reviewed.
Attendance certificate provided, however there are no pre-approved CEs associated with this webinar.
Don't Miss the Other 2021 Hospice Billing Series Webinars!
Sign up for the 3-part webinar series!
THIS WEBINAR WILL BENEFIT THE FOLLOWING AGENCIES:
WHO SHOULD ATTEND?
This informative session is best suited for the revenue cycle team, quality review staff, administration, and field staff.
- Checklist for responding to Medical Review
- PDF of slides and speaker’s contact info for follow-up questions
PLEASE NOTE: Webinar content is subject to copyright and intended for your individual organization's use only.
This webinar is available exclusively through the Hospice & Home Care Webinar Network.