Thursday, March 8, 2018
10:00 am – 11:30 am HST
11:00 am – 12:30 pm AKT
12:00 pm – 1:30 pm PT
1:00 pm – 2:30 pm MT
2:00 pm – 3:30 pm CT
3:00 pm – 4:30 pm ET
Mentoring emphasizes the long-term development of key employees. Let your best people know that you believe in their long-term success, as well as that of the organization. This session will help identify your most promotable people and implement a plan for their growth and success. It will also outline the importance of creating a learning environment to boost employee engagement and sustain strong results.
- Create a culture and network of people development
- Identify candidates for succession into leadership roles
- How to enhance the mentor’s coaching skills
- Apply the Prince Health Leadership Learning Test
- TAKE-AWAY TOOLKIT
- The Prince Health Leadership Learning Test
- Personal development plan of action
WHO SHOULD ATTEND?
This informative session is designed for all home healthcare and hospice executives and managers, including senior leaders, clinical managers, and human resources experts.
Don't Miss the Other Leadership Series Webinars!
Sign up for the 3-part series!
PLEASE NOTE: Webinar content is subject to copyright and intended for your individual organization’s use only.