Thursday, February 8, 2018
10:00 am – 11:30 am HST
11:00 am – 12:30 pm AKT
12:00 pm – 1:30 pm PT
1:00 pm – 2:30 pm MT
2:00 pm – 3:30 pm CT
3:00 pm – 4:30 pm ET
Organizational change challenges employee morale and often affects performance. Healthcare clinicians and personnel look to their leaders for hope, clarity, and direction during times of change. This session will help hospice and healthcare leaders anticipate, plan, and lead through change. Evaluate your team’s response and learn coaching methods that will strengthen your team’s commitment to results in the face of change.
- Identify your team’s responses to change
- Developing a case for change: lead your team in managing change and transition
- The difference between leading and managing people through change
- Coaching methods to strengthen your team’s commitment to results
- Apply the Prince Health Change Readiness Test
- TAKE-AWAY TOOLKIT
- The Prince Health Change Readiness Test
- Personal development plan of action
WHO SHOULD ATTEND?
This informative session is designed for all levels of home healthcare and hospice executives and managers, including senior leaders, clinical managers, and human resource experts.
Don't Miss the Other Leadership Series Webinars!
Sign up for the 3-part series!
PLEASE NOTE: Webinar content is subject to copyright and intended for your individual organization’s use only.