Hospice & Nursing Home Partnerships: Balancing Regulation with Quality
Tuesday, July 25, 2017
9:00 am – 10:30 am HST
11:00 am – 12:30 pm AKT
12:00 pm – 1:30 pm PT
1:00 pm – 2:30 pm MT
2:00 pm – 3:30 pm CT
3:00 pm – 4:30 pm ET
Successful, collaborative partnerships between skilled nursing facilities and hospice providers represent an important and powerful presence in post-acute care. Together their efforts in care and service delivery result in cost savings and decreased re-hospitalizations. More importantly, these efforts result in terminally ill people experiencing quality, compassionate end-of-life care. This webinar will explore the benefits of hospice and skilled nursing facility partnerships, explain the interface necessary between the hospice and skilled nursing facility teams, and provide operational guidance for regulatory compliance.
- Regulations for the interface between hospice and nursing home providers
- Operational guidance in meeting regulatory requirements
- Identifying potential partnership communication and compliance issues
- Benefits of partnering with hospice
- TAKE-AWAY TOOLKIT
- Department of Health and Human Services memorandum titled, “Promising Practices for Implementing the Medicare Hospice Benefit for Nursing Home (NH) Residents”
PLEASE NOTE: Webinar content is subject to copyright and intended for your individual organization’s use only.
WHO SHOULD ATTEND?
This informative session is designed for hospice CEOs, administrators, CFOs, compliance officers, clinical directors, and quality improvement staff.