Tuesday, September 19, 2017
9:00 am – 10:30 am HST
11:00 am – 12:30 pm AKT
12:00 pm – 1:30 pm PT
1:00 pm – 2:30 pm MT
2:00 pm – 3:30 pm CT
3:00 pm – 4:30 pm ET
You want data to make informed decisions, but don't have a budget to make it happen. This webinar will show you how to leverage the free hospice transaction data available through the Centers for Medicare Services (CMS Hospice PUF) for improved strategic planning and benchmarking. With this information, you can confidently direct your organization. You’ll be amazed at what you find, including creating market norms and benchmarks against local competition.
- Data examples in the CMS Hospice PUF (public use files)
- What the data elements might mean
- How to benchmark your agency against others
- Incorporating these insights into your planning process
- TAKE-AWAY TOOLKIT
- Description of data elements in the Hospice PUF
- Direct access to your state’s portion of the Hospice PUF and state norms
- Whitepaper on how to use the data to answer key planning questions
- State-by-state hospice utilization chart so you can benchmark against states with similar levels of utilization
WHO SHOULD ATTEND?
This informative session is designed for hospice administrators, financial leaders, and sales and marketing decision-makers.
PLEASE NOTE: Webinar content is subject to copyright and intended for your individual organization’s use only.