This is a 90-minute webinar.
10:00 am – 11:30 am HST
11:00 am – 12:30 pm AKT
12:00 pm – 1:30 pm PT
1:00 pm – 2:30 pm MT
2:00 pm – 3:30 pm CT
3:00 pm – 4:30 pm ET
This webinar will take a close look at how we interact with others. All team members will benefit from learning specific personality types and how to provide quality care using approaches and models that work best for each one.
AFTER THIS WEBINAR YOU’LL BE ABLE TO:
- Differentiate between personality styles, features, traits, and disorders
- Discuss the importance of not utilizing “disorder” information for the purpose of diagnosing and treating
- Recognize and appreciate that personalities are an outward expression of how each individual views the world
- Apply two models that can assist team members to work cooperatively alongside various personalities
- Employ three approaches for three different personalities to demonstrate person-centered care based on personality models
In this work it is critically important to recognize that all people, including clients, are multidimensional. Identifying how individuals see and interact with the world around them can significantly assist in providing higher levels of care. With this in mind, you can skillfully work with, and alongside, those who are perceived to be “challenging” instead of experiencing them as “difficult.” This webinar will focus on improving the quality of work by providing information and skills on how to be a better practitioner when working with various types of personalities.
THIS WEBINAR WILL BENEFIT THE FOLLOWING AGENCIES:
- Home Health
- Home Care
- Palliative Care
WHO SHOULD ATTEND?
The webinar content will benefit all team members, including social workers, chaplains, bereavement professionals, clinical staff, human resources personnel, volunteer managers, seasoned volunteers, and anyone else serving patients and families.
- Self-assessment exercise: How effective are you with various personality types?
- Organizational assessment
- Discussion guide for additional learning opportunities
- Highlights of four key personalities
- Handout with lecture notes and resources
- List of references and resources
- PDF of slides and speaker’s contact info for follow-up questions
Attendance certificate provided, however there are no pre-approved CEs associated with this webinar.
NOTE: All materials are subject to copyright. Transmission, retransmission, or republishing of any webinar to other institutions or those not employed by your agency is prohibited. Print materials may be copied for eligible participants only.
This webinar is available exclusively through the Hospice & Home Care Webinar Network.