This is a 90-minute webinar.
9:00 am – 10:30 am HST
11:00 am – 12:30 pm AKT
12:00 pm – 1:30 pm PT
1:00 pm – 2:30 pm MT
2:00 pm – 3:30 pm CT
3:00 pm – 4:30 pm ET
At some point we will exit the current Public Health Emergency and return to a life of on-site surveys, medical review audits, and additional payment models. What does this mean for your hospice agency? Attend this webinar for an excellent year-end review before we head into strategic planning.
AFTER THIS WEBINAR YOU’LL BE ABLE TO:
- Identify and discuss regulatory updates impacting agencies now and in CY2022
- Explain key focus areas regarding “regulations and compliance” post COVID-19
- Identify the top deficiencies impacting hospices
- Explain CMS payment models and potential opportunities
- Distinguish whether your agency is at risk for targeted probes
This webinar will highlight what is currently impacting the hospice industry from regulatory, compliance, and reimbursement perspectives. This is a high-level “touch point” webinar focusing on key areas that hospice agencies must take seriously. The topics presented in this webinar are areas that consultants, state associations, and surveyors commonly identify as continued challenges within the hospice industry. Attend this webinar to provide your organization with a good summary and review of the current climate and what to anticipate in CY2022.
Attendance certificate provided, however there are no pre-approved CEs associated with this webinar.
THIS WEBINAR WILL BENEFIT THE FOLLOWING AGENCIES:
WHO SHOULD ATTEND?
This informative session is designed for all hospice leadership, including CEOs, directors of patient services, clinical managers and supervisors, medical directors, board members, intake staff, business development teams, liaisons, and quality- and performance-improvement staff.
- Medicare Hospice Benefit Guidelines for Eligibility
- Changes to Hospice Regulations at 42 CFR 418 FY2020 Hospice Wage Index Final Rule
- Hospice Election Statement Example
- OIG Reports: Safeguards Must Be Strengthened To Protect Medicare Hospice Beneficiaries From Harm
- Top 10 Survey Deficiencies
- Link to the Hospice GIP Audit Tool
- Links to critical tools and current hospice information
- PDF of slides and speaker’s contact info for follow-up questions
PLEASE NOTE: Webinar content is subject to copyright and intended for your individual organization's use only.
This webinar is available exclusively through the Hospice & Home Care Webinar Network.