This is a 90-minute webinar.
9:00 am – 10:30 am HST
11:00 am – 12:30 pm AKT
12:00 pm – 1:30 pm PT
1:00 pm – 2:30 pm MT
2:00 pm – 3:30 pm CT
3:00 pm – 4:30 pm ET
The Hospice Care Index is coming soon. Is your agency ready for public reporting on these 10 quality outcomes that take effect in May 2022?
AFTER THIS WEBINAR YOU’LL BE ABLE TO:
- Define the 10 Hospice Care Index (HCI) outcomes
- Understand how each outcome will be measured
- Identify how CMS will calculate the HCI and publicly report the scores
- Determine gaps in operations that impact HCI scoring
This timely webinar will dive into the Hospice Care Index and identify what each domain represents and how it will be scored by CMS. The scores your agency receives will be publicly reported for all to review – including referral sources and patients. Discover how your hospice currently measures up with the new changes and how to immediately implement operational changes for improved scoring in the future.
THIS WEBINAR WILL BENEFIT THE FOLLOWING AGENCIES:
WHO SHOULD ATTEND?
This webinar is designed for hospice administrators, directors, QAPI team members, and nurses.
- Hospice Care Index measure report with scoring
- PDF of slides and speaker’s contact info for follow-up questions
- Attendance certificate provided, however there are no pre-approved CEs associated with this webinar.
NOTE: All materials are subject to copyright. Transmission, retransmission, or republishing of any webinar to other institutions or those not employed by your agency is prohibited. Print materials may be copied for eligible participants only.
This webinar is available exclusively through the Hospice & Home Care Webinar Network.