9:00 am – 10:30 am HST
11:00 am – 12:30 pm AKT
12:00 pm – 1:30 pm PT
1:00 pm – 2:30 pm MT
2:00 pm – 3:30 pm CT
3:00 pm – 4:30 pm ET
The bereavement team is a fundamental hospice service. Find out how bereavement services can be implemented and used (even during stressed times) and accurately measure your program for effectiveness.
AFTER THIS WEBINAR YOU’LL BE ABLE TO:
- Identify key regulatory requirements of a bereavement program
- Determine who is qualified to administer bereavement and counseling services
- Assess and determine bereavement risk levels
- Distinguish the IDG’s role in bereavement review
- Identify bereavement services that an agency can provide
- Define how the bereavement program is incorporated into a patient plan of care
The Hospice Conditions of Participation (CoPs) require bereavement counseling as a core service. Does your agency ensure bereavement care meets regulatory compliance? This webinar will cover key regulations and offer suggestions to improve bereavement care and program structure. Learn how to define program goals and include CoPs within your agency’s policies and procedures. Gain insight into what bereavement services are, who is qualified to provide them, who will receive them, and how to identify key staff to set up a bereavement plan of care. You’ll learn when bereavement support is available, how long services will be provided, and how those services can be provided with limited staffing, insufficient resources, and a global pandemic!
Attendance certificate provided to self-report CE credits.
Don't Miss the Other CoP Compliance for Hospice Personnel Series Webinars!
Sign up for the 4-part webinar series!
THIS WEBINAR WILL BENEFIT THE FOLLOWING AGENCIES:
- Palliative Care
WHO SHOULD ATTEND?
This informative session is designed for executive leadership, DONs, hospice clinical leaders and managers, chaplains, social workers, quality assurance and performance improvement personnel, bereavement coordinators, volunteer coordinators, medical directors, community liaisons, and marketing teams.
- Bereavement plan of care example
- Bereavement support letter example
- Valuable links to resources including:
- Clinical Practice Guidelines for Psychosocial and Bereavement Support
- Standards of Practice for Hospice Programs
- PDF of slides and speaker’s contact info for follow-up questions
PLEASE NOTE: Webinar content is subject to copyright and intended for your individual organization's use only.
This webinar is available exclusively through the Hospice & Home Care Webinar Network.