This is a 60-minute webinar.
10:00 am – 11:30 am HST
11:00 am – 12:30 pm AKT
12:00 pm – 1:30 pm PT
1:00 pm – 2:30 pm MT
2:00 pm – 3:30 pm CT
3:00 pm – 4:30 pm ET
Many agencies are feeling the effects of the nationwide staffing shortage and turnover crisis. Make your agency the gold standard and learn how to recruit, hire, train, and retain employees who are truly invested in your mission.
AFTER THIS WEBINAR YOU’LL BE ABLE TO:
- Address the root cause of staff turnover
- Articulate the core values and interests of multiple generations of the workforce
- Identify strengths, opportunities, weaknesses, and threats in your organization relating to staff recruitment and retention
- Craft a clear and compelling case for others to understand your mission and join your team for the long haul
- Lead positive change internally to boost morale and improve staff retention
You want talented, compassionate, and dedicated staff who will stay and grow within your organization for years. Unfortunately, turnover and shortages are becoming the norm. Constantly having to recruit, hire, train, and then replace employees costs agencies more than just dollars – it consumes valuable staff time. This webinar will address common staffing blind spots and provide practical ways to onboard better staff, boost morale, and improve retention rates.
Attendance certificate provided, however there are no pre-approved CEs associated with this webinar.
THIS WEBINAR WILL BENEFIT THE FOLLOWING AGENCIES:
- Home Health
- Home Care
- Palliative Care
WHO SHOULD ATTEND?
This informative session is created for administrators, leaders, managers, human resources officers, marketers, and anyone involved in recruitment and hiring.
- Resource links
- PDF of slides and speaker’s contact info for follow-up questions
PLEASE NOTE: Webinar content is subject to copyright and intended for your individual organization's use only.
This webinar is available exclusively through the Hospice & Home Care Webinar Network.