This is a 90-minute webinar.
10:00 am – 11:30 am HST
11:00 am – 12:30 pm AKT
12:00 pm – 1:30 pm PT
1:00 pm – 2:30 pm MT
2:00 pm – 3:30 pm CT
3:00 pm – 4:30 pm ET
Virtual volunteering is the way of the future. Do you have an effective marketing strategy and recruitment plan in place to expand volunteering efforts and virtual programming?
AFTER THIS WEBINAR YOU’LL BE ABLE TO:
- Differentiate between live and virtual programming utilizing volunteers
- List five items to include in your marketing and recruitment plan
- Adapt supervision approaches using a model for live versus virtual volunteers
- List five special considerations for virtual volunteering
- Recruit virtual volunteers using three different methods
AARP emphasizes that, “The Coronavirus has changed how we go about our daily lives. If you’re feeling restless about spending extra time inside, now is the perfect time to explore volunteer opportunities from home.” Virtual volunteering is a direct result of COVID-19 restrictions and precautions. Virtual relationships have become a normal part of life and hospice volunteer programs are no exception. There are important roles for virtual volunteers in many areas of hospice care. Learn how to revamp your volunteer recruiting and marketing efforts to include virtual roles while still recognizing the need for a diverse volunteer workforce.
THIS WEBINAR WILL BENEFIT THE FOLLOWING AGENCIES:
WHO SHOULD ATTEND?
This informative session is designed for team members actively managing and working with volunteers. Marketing personnel involved with recruitment efforts will also benefit.
- Specific roles for virtual volunteers
- Program readiness self-evaluation
- Virtual volunteer position descriptions
- Policies and procedures for overall virtual volunteer services
- Handout with extensive lecture notes and resources
- PDF of slides and speaker’s contact info for follow-up questions
- Attendance certificate provided, however there are no pre-approved CEs associated with this webinar
NOTE: All materials are subject to copyright. Transmission, retransmission, or republishing of any webinar to other institutions or those not employed by your agency is prohibited. Print materials may be copied for eligible participants only.
This webinar is available exclusively through the Hospice & Home Care Webinar Network.