This is a 90-minute webinar.
10:00 am – 11:30 am HST
11:00 am – 12:30 pm AKT
12:00 pm – 1:30 pm PT
1:00 pm – 2:30 pm MT
2:00 pm – 3:30 pm CT
3:00 pm – 4:30 pm ET
Bereavement care is a fundamental hospice service. Ensure your team knows the current requirements and challenges of creating and maintaining a successful program in today’s environment.
AFTER THIS WEBINAR YOU’LL BE ABLE TO:
- List current Medicare requirements
- Discuss the “qualified professional” requirement in the CoPs
- Describe three components of an exceptional bereavement program
- Explain the built-in challenges with matching bereavement services to risk levels in the risk assessment
- Employ three ways to increase volunteer services
- Identify the roles and limitations of bereavement counseling
Are your bereavement services effective? Now is the time to ensure people are having a positive experience with your hospice program’s bereavement care. The first step to designing an effective program is understanding the current Medicare regulations and related qualified professional Conditions of Participation (CoPs). This webinar will address key components of bereavement programming and services and will provide ideas for creative, cost-effective improvements.
THIS WEBINAR WILL BENEFIT THE FOLLOWING AGENCIES:
WHO SHOULD ATTEND?
This informative webinar is designed for hospice leadership and bereavement professionals.
- FAQs related to bereavement programming and services
- List of current Medicare regulations
- Program evaluation checklist
- Ways to utilize volunteers to increase services
- Handout with additional lecture notes
- References and additional learning opportunities
- PDF of slides and speaker’s contact info for follow-up questions
Attendance certificate provided, however there are no pre-approved CEs associated with this webinar.
NOTE: All materials are subject to copyright. Transmission, retransmission, or republishing of any webinar to other institutions or those not employed by your agency is prohibited. Print materials may be copied for eligible participants only.
This webinar is available exclusively through the Hospice & Home Care Webinar Network.