10:00 am – 11:30 am HST
11:00 am – 12:30 pm AKT
12:00 pm – 1:30 pm PT
1:00 pm – 2:30 pm MT
2:00 pm – 3:30 pm CT
3:00 pm – 4:30 pm ET
Do you ever think “How do I get more volunteers?” Do you find yourself training and training, but the overall volunteer numbers don’t increase much? Are you using the same volunteers over and over while others drift away? Getting and keeping volunteers is the primary challenge for most volunteer managers. Join us to learn how to attract and retain volunteers to your program.
Continuing Education: Attendance verification for CE credits upon request
- Review the 6 Critical Steps for Effective Volunteer Recruitment guide
- Avoid the boring approach of “Patient Care Volunteer” and “Office Volunteer”
- How to make your program the place volunteers want to be
- Writing position titles and descriptions that attract volunteers
- Talking about death and dying in ways that promote the benefits of this work, while addressing common concerns of potential volunteers
- TAKE-AWAY TOOLKIT
- Sample recruitment brochure language
- Sample position description titles and content
- Creative programming ideas that attract volunteers and raise the bar for patient/family care
- Program assessment exercise to identify where and how you are inadvertently turning volunteers away
- Handout with detailed notes
- Resources for additional information
- Reading lists
DON'T MISS THESE RELATED WEBINARS!
|"New Volunteer Manager Series:
Common Challenges & FAQs for New Hospice Volunteer Managers"
Thursday, January 31, 2019
"New Volunteer Manager Series:
Establishing Priorities When Volunteer Managers Wear Multiple Hats"
Thursday, February 14, 2019
WHO SHOULD ATTEND?
This informative session was designed with the new volunteer manager in mind, but will benefit both new and experienced volunteer managers, management, and leadership team members.
PLEASE NOTE: Webinar content is subject to copyright and intended for your individual organization's use only.