Tuesday, May 22, 2018
9:00 am – 10:30 am HST
11:00 am – 12:30 pm AKT
12:00 pm – 1:30 pm PT
1:00 pm – 2:30 pm MT
2:00 pm – 3:30 pm CT
3:00 pm – 4:30 pm ET
Every hospice faces challenges when a patient’s continued eligibility becomes unclear. Simultaneous functions are underway, including providing care, eligibility assessment, and consideration of possible discharge planning. Without a clear process, the situation quickly becomes muddled. How can you accomplish it all, meet the patient/family needs, and preserve payment? This webinar will explore those issues and provide a helpful tool to guide you through the process.
- Regulations and policies related to discharging patients who are no longer eligible
- Best process and framework for discharge planning
- Clinical assessments and documentation supporting discharge
- Case studies to improve process consistency
- Actions of a Prudent Hospice™
- TAKE-AWAY TOOLKIT
- Live discharges tool – which exit door is being taken?
- Live discharge audit forms
- Sample policies
- The process steps when eligibility is not so clear
- Supporting eligibility framework
WHO SHOULD ATTEND?
This informative session is designed for clinical leaders, compliance officers and managers, IDG staff members, QAPI personnel, and education managers.
Don't Miss the Other Prudent Hospice™ Series Webinars!
Sign up for the 3-part series!
PLEASE NOTE: Webinar content is subject to copyright and intended for your individual organization’s use only.