Available Exclusively Through the Hospice & Home Care Webinar Network!
9:00 am – 10:30 am HST
11:00 am – 12:30 pm AKT
12:00 pm – 1:30 pm PT
1:00 pm – 2:30 pm MT
2:00 pm – 3:30 pm CT
3:00 pm – 4:30 pm ET
The hospital environment has faced many challenges in recent years, and hospice and home health providers are becoming strong partners to the acute-care sector. This webinar will delve into the organizational structure, hospital reimbursement, and challenges facing hospital leadership. Why is it important for providers to understand hospitals’ concerns around data and analytics, population health services, value-based payments, operational effectiveness, and cybersecurity? How can your organization become the partner of choice for a hospital? This session is designed for staff just getting oriented to the hospital environment and identifying the value proposition of your organization.
Attendance certificate provided to self-report CE credits.
- Hospital trends
- Hospital environment challenges and concerns
- Uncovering outcomes that can help develop a value proposition
- How to discuss your organization in a C-level meeting
- Home health, palliative care, and hospice collaboration efforts
- TAKE-AWAY TOOLKIT
- Tools to use in collaboration efforts, including a hospital protocol questionnaire
- Instructions on how to customize proposal information
- Helpful links and websites
WHO SHOULD ATTEND?
This informative session is designed for sales staff, sales managers, and business development staff. It will also benefit new staff members by providing information on navigating the hospital environment.
PLEASE NOTE: Webinar content is subject to copyright and intended for your individual organization's use only.