This is a 90-minute webinar.
10:00 am – 11:30 am HST
11:00 am – 12:30 pm AKT
12:00 pm – 1:30 pm PT
1:00 pm – 2:30 pm MT
2:00 pm – 3:30 pm CT
3:00 pm – 4:30 pm ET
Learn the latest on all aspects of the Medicare Advantage Organizations, the Hospice Benefit Component, and the VBID Model demonstration as we move into its second year.
AFTER THIS WEBINAR YOU’LL BE ABLE TO:
- Identify key elements of the 2022 Value-Based Insurance Design (VBID) Model
- Outline supplemental benefits available to patients beyond traditional Medicare
- Discuss the phases of the VBID Model and the impact on out-of-network providers
- Detail billing requirements when caring for patients in the VBID Model
- Review the consultation program offered by the Medicare Advantage Organizations
Hospice has historically been a traditional Medicare-only benefit. But participating Medicare Advantage Organizations (MAOs) will include hospice in their benefit packages throughout the four-year demonstration. For 2022, the second year of the VBID Model, additional MAOs have been added. This webinar will assist hospices in understanding key elements of working with MAO plans participating in the demonstration. Key elements of the demonstration will include participants and implementation progression.
Attendance certificate provided, however there are no pre-approved CEs associated with this webinar.
THIS WEBINAR WILL BENEFIT THE FOLLOWING AGENCIES:
WHO SHOULD ATTEND?
This informative session is designed for hospice intake and eligibility staff, administrators, directors, and owners.
- Billing checklist when serving patients in VBID
- PDF of slides and speaker's contact info for follow-up questions
PLEASE NOTE: Webinar content is subject to copyright and intended for your individual organization's use only.
This webinar is available exclusively through the Hospice & Home Care Webinar Network.