Thursday, December 13, 2018
10:00 am – 11:30 am HST
11:00 am – 12:30 pm AKT
12:00 pm – 1:30 pm PT
1:00 pm – 2:30 pm MT
2:00 pm – 3:30 pm CT
3:00 pm – 4:30 pm ET
Changing organizational culture happens slowly. It begins with creating new experiences and routines that are vital to improved performance and new attitudes. This ultimately leads to a better culture that affects all aspects of an organization’s business. Leadership plays a crucial role in the change process because they create the vision for cultural change, establish the rules and structure, model the attitudes and behaviors, and build the support systems. This webinar will provide various models, tools, and innovative insights to enact this change. Creating a culture of excellence will improve employee morale and retention, patient experience, star ratings, financial bottom-line, and the community’s experience.
- Who is and what are the catalysts for cultural change?
- Organizational vision and effective goal setting for cultural change from the top down
- Developing a master plan to strive for excellence
- Discern between models and tools to provide structure, such as the 5 Pillars of Excellence, Six Sigma, or Lean Six Sigma
- Leadership communication tools to effectively create a culture of excellence
- TAKE-AWAY TOOLKIT
- Communication Boards – Using the Five Pillars of Excellence
- Creating a Culture of Excellence
- DMAIC: The 5 Phases of Lean Six Sigma
- Nurse leader handbook – communication with the Team
- Six Sigma Approach to Healthcare Quality Management
- Top 10 Mistakes in Setting Goals
- Leadership accountability evaluations
- Board communication sample
- Senior leader rounding – scouting report
- Links to “culture of excellence” articles
WHO SHOULD ATTEND?
This informative session is for board members, executive and agency leadership, including CEOs, administrators, DOPCS, clinical supervisors and managers, regulatory/compliance/QA, clinical leadership, educators, and medical directors.
PLEASE NOTE: Webinar content is subject to copyright and intended for your individual organization’s use only.