9:00 am – 10:30 am HST
11:00 am – 12:30 pm AKT
12:00 pm – 1:30 pm PT
1:00 pm – 2:30 pm MT
2:00 pm – 3:30 pm CT
3:00 pm – 4:30 pm ET
Is your agency survey ready and compliant? Learn how to conduct mock surveys just like a surveyor would to give staff a thorough understanding of the process and ensure continued readiness.
AFTER THIS WEBINAR YOU’LL BE ABLE TO:
- Review interpretive guidelines
- Recognize the difference between standard and conditional level deficiencies
- Explain the survey process
- Perform mock surveys within your agency
- Understand the importance of an effective QAPI program for successful surveys
- Implement action plans for continued survey readiness
Performing regular, in-house mock surveys is crucial to compliance and survey readiness. But are your surveys conducted like an actual surveyor? Agencies often review fragmented survey items but miss the big picture – or don’t know how to conduct a thorough mock survey. Don’t put your agency at risk for condition-level deficiencies and sanctions. Join this webinar to learn a simple approach to conducting a survey in each area, including home visits, clinical records, and your emergency preparedness plan. QAPI examples will be included to help improve vulnerable areas.
Attendance certificate provided to self-report CE credits.
WHO SHOULD ATTEND?
This informative session is designed for administrators, QAPI coordinators, supervisors, clinical managers, and all clinical staff.
- Outlined steps for conducting a mock survey
- QAPI quality indicator example audit tools
- Interactive quiz
This webinar is available exclusively through the Hospice & Home Care Webinar Network.
PLEASE NOTE: Webinar content is subject to copyright and intended for your individual organization's use only.