Available Exclusively Through the Hospice & Home Care Webinar Network!
9:00 am – 10:30 am HST
11:00 am – 12:30 pm AKT
12:00 pm – 1:30 pm PT
1:00 pm – 2:30 pm MT
2:00 pm – 3:30 pm CT
3:00 pm – 4:30 pm ET
Emergency preparedness, compliance, and clinical records are three critical components of the new Home Health Conditions. This easy-to-follow presentation will set your agency up for success!
- Emergency preparedness (EP) ensures your agency, staff, and patients remain prepared and safe during emergencies and disasters. The presenter will provide a real understanding of what needs to be done and documented to comply.
- Compliance with federal, state, and local laws and regulations is required. Recent revisions primarily affect labs and CLIA waivers, which will be reviewed.
- The clinical records Condition includes very important timeframes and other compliance issues, such as timing documents in clinical records.
Attendance certificate provided to self-report CE credits
- Emergency preparedness
- Review all CoP items
- Step-by-step compliance
- Compliance with federal, state, and local laws/regulations regarding patient health and safety
- Review of CoP revisions
- Lab/CLIA revisions
- Clinical records
- Review prescriptive changes
- Upon request, patients must be given their charts within a specific timeframe
- Timed documents in clinical records
- Other revisions
- TAKE-AWAY TOOLKIT
- Patient emergency plan
WHO SHOULD ATTEND?
This informative session is designed for home health administrators, clinical directors, clinical managers, QAPI coordinators, field staff, office staff, and clinicians.
PLEASE NOTE: Webinar content is subject to copyright and intended for your individual organization's use only.