Tuesday, July 17, 2018
9:00 am – 10:30 am HST
11:00 am – 12:30 pm AKT
12:00 pm – 1:30 pm PT
1:00 pm – 2:30 pm MT
2:00 pm – 3:30 pm CT
3:00 pm – 4:30 pm ET
Is your agency participating in community education and outreach? Is your education and outreach linked to your directed marketing strategic sales plan? If not, what are your goals and how is effectiveness measured? Why is community education and outreach critical to agencies, providers, communities, patients, and to hospice and home health in general? Is this an effective method to help grow your agency?
This webinar will identify how to use needs assessments in actively targeting community education and outreach specific to marketing and staff recruitment plans and growth strategy, making your organization viable to your referral sources, community, and patients.
- Use a needs assessment in developing community education and outreach plans
- Critical elements preferred providers can assist with in providing community education and outreach to healthcare partners
- Key areas and methods to provide community education and outreach
- How to correlate outreach scale to directed marketing strategies scale
- Best practices for community education and outreach
- TAKE-AWAY TOOLKIT
- NHPCO outreach and education introduction handout
- Event planning guide and checklist
- Media relations tips
- Princeton Healthcare System 2012/2015 Community Health Assessment reports
- Reference links and useful websites
WHO SHOULD ATTEND?
This informative session is intended for all executive and agency leadership team members of your organization involved with strategic growth and planning including: CEO, CFO, DOPCS, managed markets/business development managers, intake/referral, case management, provider network relations, agency board members and advisors, sales/marketing, business office manager, clinical leadership, clinical liaisons, educators, clergy, and medical directors.
PLEASE NOTE: Webinar content is subject to copyright and intended for your individual organization’s use only.