Available Exclusively Through the Hospice & Home Care Webinar Network!
9:00 am – 10:30 am HST
11:00 am – 12:30 pm AKT
12:00 pm – 1:30 pm PT
1:00 pm – 2:30 pm MT
2:00 pm – 3:30 pm CT
3:00 pm – 4:30 pm ET
Healthcare organizations are immersed in change, which can cause misalignment in setting shared goals and managing people’s performance. This webinar will help leaders boost organizational accountability and improve implementation of a plan for managing all levels of performance. Strong performance planning is proven to increase employee satisfaction, which leads to better patient outcomes.
Attendance certificate provided to self-report CE credits
- Key forces diminishing organizational and individual accountability and commitment
- Methods to enhance commitment and accountability to peak performance
- Coaching methods that range from motivation to holding tough talks
- How to best implement a performance management plan
- How to hold a performance management discussion, gain and give feedback, set goals, and establish plans for future performance growth
- Calibrating performance evaluations and ratings across your team
- Using performance management as an opportunity to develop people and build a strong bench
- TAKE-AWAY TOOLKIT
- The Prince Health LLC Performance Accountability and Motivation checklist
- Personal development plan of action
WHO SHOULD ATTEND?
This webinar is designed for all levels of home healthcare and hospice executives and managers, including senior leaders, clinical managers, and human resources experts.
PLEASE NOTE: Webinar content is subject to copyright and intended for your individual organization's use only.