10:00 am – 11:30 am HST
11:00 am – 12:30 pm AKT
12:00 pm – 1:30 pm PT
1:00 pm – 2:30 pm MT
2:00 pm – 3:30 pm CT
3:00 pm – 4:30 pm ET
Networking and marketing to physicians can still be done within a COVID environment and is vital to your agency’s success. This webinar will take you through the process of building and maintaining physician relationships.
AFTER THIS WEBINAR YOU’LL BE ABLE TO:
- Understand current statistics and trends in physician care
- Create strategies for new challenges within a physician’s environment
- Connect with your target audience in the COVID-19 environment
- Discuss the barriers you experience as a provider
- Define your value proposition in creative ways
- Explain how you can meet a physician’s current needs and serve their patients
- Distinguish your brand and position your organization for long-term success
The US leads the world in healthcare spending, devoting almost 18% of its GDP (Gross Domestic Product) to healthcare costs and that percentage is slated to continuously rise. Healthcare systems have been tasked to provide higher-quality care, decrease costs, and improve outcomes. The COVID-19 pandemic has been a challenging time for building physician relationships. However, there is good news! Networking and marketing to physicians can still be done and is vital to your agency’s success. This webinar will cover physicians’ needs and the challenges they are facing. It will also showcase how to define your value proposition in creative ways.
In this new reality, the physician plays a large role in the complex mechanisms of healthcare delivery, especially in end-of-life care. The past few months have taken a toll on everyone in the healthcare community and physicians are searching for fellow providers with whom they can build a genuine connection. With that in mind, we will review engagement strategies and management ideas as well as re-purposing previous marketing efforts to current times. Position your organization for long-term success by distinguishing your brand, meeting the needs of physicians, and overcoming barriers all with the goal of better serving the people within your care.
Attendance certificate provided to self-report CE credits.
THIS WEBINAR WILL BENEFIT THE FOLLOWING AGENCIES:
- Home Health
- Palliative Care
WHO SHOULD ATTEND?
This informative session will best suit administrators, business development leaders, sales team members, hospital liaisons, clinical management, and other staff members who interact with physicians or who want more knowledge about their role in the evolving healthcare landscape.
- Physician contact exercises for team demonstration role play
- Useful websites and articles links
- Reference links
- PDF of slides and speaker’s contact info for follow-up questions
PLEASE NOTE: Webinar content is subject to copyright and intended for your individual organization's use only.
This webinar is available exclusively through the Hospice & Home Care Webinar Network.