Available Exclusively Through the Hospice & Home Care Webinar Network!
AVAILABLE ONLY VIA RECORDED WEBINAR
Recording available Friday, February 7, 2020
10:00 am – 11:30 am HST
11:00 am – 12:30 pm AKT
12:00 pm – 1:30 pm PT
1:00 pm – 2:30 pm MT
2:00 pm – 3:30 pm CT
3:00 pm – 4:30 pm ET
Is time your master or have you mastered time? If constant meetings, deadlines, and competing priorities are your norm, learn how to become a better time manager.
AFTER THIS WEBINAR YOU’LL BE ABLE TO:
- Understand the different areas of time management
- Recognize your time management strengths
- Develop an action plan for one area you want to improve
- Understand the difference between personal and organizational time issues
Are constant deadlines, conflicting priorities, meetings, and challenges fracturing your day? This program will provide keys to successful time management. You’ll gain the ability to be a better time manager, discover your time management strengths, and identify areas needing improvement. You’ll walk away with an action plan to begin creating more time in your life.
Attendance certificate provided to self-report CE credits.
WHO SHOULD ATTEND?
You should attend if you:
- Think about managing your time and would rather do something else
- Have difficulty managing your time
- Are under a lot of stress at work
- Think about work outside of the job
- Interactive quiz
PLEASE NOTE: Webinar content is subject to copyright and intended for your individual organization's use only.