Thursday, May 24, 2018
9:00 am – 10:30 am HST
11:00 am – 12:30 pm AKT
12:00 pm – 1:30 pm PT
1:00 pm – 2:30 pm MT
2:00 pm – 3:30 pm CT
3:00 pm – 4:30 pm ET
Increasing hospice scrutiny has extended into the hospice survey realm. Although not subject to the broad range of home health sanctions, a bad hospice survey can put an agency on the termination track, or a provider can be found to be in immediate jeopardy. Termination risk is even greater if the deficiencies are repeated. These risks and the ever-changing regulatory landscape require providers to be well-prepared for surveys. Identify and correct problem areas before a surveyor arrives by incorporating survey issues into your compliance program. This webinar will include common survey deficiencies, provide insight into the termination and immediate jeopardy processes, and review how to incorporate survey preparation into your compliance program.
- Immediate jeopardy – the 23-day termination track
- Top 10 survey deficiencies
- Recent surveyor interest in medical directors
- Compliance programs should encompass more than just fraud and abuse
- Addressing noncompliance identified in an internal audit
- Importance of survey preparation education
- Survey dos and don’ts
- TAKE-AWAY TOOLKIT
- Audit planning form template
- List of websites and resources
WHO SHOULD ATTEND?
This informative session is designed for administrators, managers, compliance officers, clinical managers, and medical directors.
PLEASE NOTE: Webinar content is subject to copyright and intended for your individual organization’s use only.