10:00 am – 11:30 am HST
11:00 am – 12:30 pm AKT
12:00 pm – 1:30 pm PT
1:00 pm – 2:30 pm MT
2:00 pm – 3:30 pm CT
3:00 pm – 4:30 pm ET
Performing regular, in-house mock surveys is crucial to being compliant and prepared for an actual survey. It’s important to do a survey the same way a surveyor does to ensure readiness and compliance. Agencies often review fragmented pieces of survey items but miss the big picture – or don’t know how to conduct a thorough mock survey.
Don’t put your agency at risk for condition-level deficiencies and sanctions. Join this webinar to learn a simple approach to conducting a survey on each area, including home visits, clinical records, and your emergency preparedness plan. QAPI examples will be included to help you improve vulnerable areas. Attending this webinar will ensure a thorough understanding of how to conduct mock surveys for continued survey readiness.
Continuing Education: Attendance verification for CE credits upon request
- Perform a thorough, objective mock survey – just like a surveyor
- What to look for in each area
- Determine what is vulnerable to standard, condition level, or immediate jeopardy
- Using CoPs’ interpretive guidelines
- How to use QAPI to improve and monitor vulnerabilities
- Action plans for continued survey readiness
- TAKE-AWAY TOOLKIT
- Chart of items to review during a mock survey
- QAPI quality indicator examples and samples
DON'T MISS THIS RELATED WEBINAR!
|"Avoiding the Top Five Survey Deficiencies"
Thursday, September 5, 2019
WHO SHOULD ATTEND?
This informative session is designed for administrators, clinical managers, QAPI coordinators, and survey taskforce stakeholders.
PLEASE NOTE: Webinar content is subject to copyright and intended for your individual organization's use only.