9:00 am – 10:30 am HST
11:00 am – 12:30 pm AKT
12:00 pm – 1:30 pm PT
1:00 pm – 2:30 pm MT
2:00 pm – 3:30 pm CT
3:00 pm – 4:30 pm ET
Could your agency benefit from a consultant? Change is difficult, especially with the challenges presented by COVID-19. Assistance and mentoring from outside consultants could be what your agency needs to succeed.
AFTER THIS WEBINAR YOU’LL BE ABLE TO:
- Identify the various assessment tools available
- Use a consultant key questionnaire interview tool
- Define the consultant’s responsibilities
- Determine when to hire a consultant
- Recognize your organization’s needs to clearly define the terms and expectations of a consulting agreement
- Distinguish which areas would benefit from hiring a consultant and improve market share, compliance, and internal processes
Today’s world brings quickly evolving health technology systems, new models of care delivery and reimbursement, and significant market consolidation. In addition, the COVID-19 pandemic has pushed healthcare organizations and providers to the limit. Therefore, agencies need to know when to ask for help.
This webinar will teach providers to assess areas where consultants can mentor, improve, and optimize their organization. This includes a review of operations, compliance, quality, business development, process improvement, management, and most importantly, agency change! Learn how to identify agency needs and gaps, create a concise consulting proposal, and hire the right consultant at the right time for the right project!
Attendance certificate provided to self-report CE credits.
WHO SHOULD ATTEND?
This informative session is best suited for agency leadership, including board members, CEOs, CFOs, CIOs, clinical managers, quality assurance staff, and HR personnel. This webinar is a must for big-picture, decision-making staff.
- Tools for Winning Strategies and Great Business Results
- Weblinks to:
- Interview questions for consultants
- Process for hiring a consultant
- When to outsource compliance: a five-point checklist
- Assessment tools for palliative care programs
- Agency-focused assessment tools
- Interactive quiz
This webinar is available exclusively through the Hospice & Home Care Webinar Network.
PLEASE NOTE: Webinar content is subject to copyright and intended for your individual organization's use only.