This is a 90-minute webinar.
9:00 am – 10:30 am HST
11:00 am – 12:30 pm AKT
12:00 pm – 1:30 pm PT
1:00 pm – 2:30 pm MT
2:00 pm – 3:30 pm CT
3:00 pm – 4:30 pm ET
Maximize your organization’s resources and efforts to create a culture of growth and the ability to serve more people, expand, and give the gift of hospice.
AFTER THIS WEBINAR YOU’LL BE ABLE TO:
- Turbo charge your efforts to grow and serve more people
- Maximize your hospice’s resources in pursuit of growth
- Illuminate the differences between what a true differentiator is and is not
- Identify the snares to achieving true differentiation to your colleagues
- Develop true differentiators in the areas of:
- Clinical programming
- Programmatic initiatives
- Professional positioning
- Development of power partnership
Are you ready to challenge traditional growth methods and thought processes? This webinar will provide fresh approaches and tools to help your agency establish a truly unique and strong position in the healthcare marketplace. Learn what true differentiators are and how best to develop and implement them. Explore how to develop differentiators in clinical programming, programmatic initiatives, professional positioning, and development of power partnerships. Turbo charge your efforts to meet your organization’s mission, business objectives, and goals. Buckle up to discover the benefits of innovation in supporting growth in this fast-paced webinar!
Attendance certificate provided, however there are no pre-approved CEs associated with this webinar.
THIS WEBINAR WILL BENEFIT THE FOLLOWING AGENCIES:
WHO SHOULD ATTEND?
This informative session is designed for senior executives, owners, business development leaders, sales team members, clinical managers, and marketing staff.
- Examples of specific differentiators to use in your organization
- PDF of slides and speaker’s contact info for follow-up questions
PLEASE NOTE: Webinar content is subject to copyright and intended for your individual organization's use only.
This webinar is available exclusively through the Hospice & Home Care Webinar Network.