10:00 am – 11:30 am HST
11:00 am – 12:30 pm AKT
12:00 pm – 1:30 pm PT
1:00 pm – 2:30 pm MT
2:00 pm – 3:30 pm CT
3:00 pm – 4:30 pm ET
The HOPE tool being developed by CMS will provide standardized data to enable agencies to improve patient care and help families choose a hospice based on quality compare measures, and outcomes. Learn the latest HOPE updates, future expectations, and how to improve your lowest scores.
THIS WEBINAR WILL COVER THE FOLLOWING:
- Hospice Compare website update
- Understanding Hospice Compare scores and the difference between those scores and measures
- Lowest scoring questions and strategies for improvement
- Use of assessment tools, standardization, and relationships with patients and caregivers
- Updates to Compare Measures
- HOPE (Hospice Outcomes & Patient Evaluation) information regarding future expectations
Hospice Compare is driving the future of outcomes and the future is becoming clearer. This session will help hospices manage their Hospice Compare scores and processes supporting the Hospice Item Set (HIS) and the CAHPS Hospice Survey and provide item-specific tips. An update on the HOPE tool (previously call HEART), a standardized comprehensive assessment tool CMS is developing for hospices, will also be covered, including its impact on Hospice Compare and future expectations.
Attendance certificate provided to self-report CE credits.
WHO SHOULD ATTEND?
This informative session would best suit administrators, field staff, quality assurance staff, DONs, and clinical managers.
- Best practices for using the Hospice Compare data
- PDF of slides with speaker contact information
This webinar is available exclusively through the Hospice & Home Care Webinar Network.
PLEASE NOTE: Webinar content is subject to copyright and intended for your individual organization's use only.