Thursday, March 1, 2018
10:00 am – 11:30 am HST
11:00 am – 12:30 pm AKT
12:00 pm – 1:30 pm PT
1:00 pm – 2:30 pm MT
2:00 pm – 3:30 pm CT
3:00 pm – 4:30 pm ET
A volunteer manager’s primary challenge is to increase the amount of hospice care provided by volunteers. Meet and exceed your five percent requirement by focusing on providing exceptional care and getting “out of the box.” Providing a wider variety of work options increases volunteer retention. This webinar will include ways to expand volunteer services while meeting or exceeding Medicare’s five percent mandate.
- Design and use of needs assessments
- Creative program expansion ideas
- Application of programs to specific needs
- Creating a volunteer program plan and timeline
- How it all fits with the five percent requirement
- TAKE-AWAY TOOLKIT
- Adaptable needs assessment tools
- Programming ideas that include job descriptions, policies, and procedures
- Sample training curriculum
- Sample volunteer program plan and timeline
- Planning exercise to determine next steps
- Handout with additional lecture notes
- Resources for key topics
WHO SHOULD ATTEND?
This informative webinar is designed for volunteer managers, volunteers on the steering committee, hospice administrators, and other managers.
Don't Miss the Other Volunteer Manager Series Webinars!
Sign up for the 3-part series!
PLEASE NOTE: Webinar content is subject to copyright and intended for your individual organization’s use only.