This is a 90-minute webinar.
9:00 am – 10:30 am HST
11:00 am – 12:30 pm AKT
12:00 pm – 1:30 pm PT
1:00 pm – 2:30 pm MT
2:00 pm – 3:30 pm CT
3:00 pm – 4:30 pm ET
Learning how to assess, develop, and connect the “pillars of growth” will help your agency serve more people, grow, and give the gift of hospice and home care.
AFTER THIS WEBINAR YOU’LL BE ABLE TO:
- Take inventory of your growth pillars
- Determine how developed your agency’s pillars are
- Explain the connectivity between the seven pillars
- Establish actions to strengthen your pillars for results
Most hospice, home care, and private-duty organizations want to grow, but many don’t take the necessary steps. This webinar will provide a road map for healthy, sustainable growth using a practical approach to explore and develop The Seven Pillars of Growth. The pillars are:
- Creating a Culture of Growth
- The Referral Inquiry to Admission Process
- Medical Director/Provider Engagement
- Developing a Professional Sales Model: “Happy Feet on the Street”
- Selling on Value to 10 Key Referral Segments
- Creating a Growth and Marketing Plan
Prepare for success. After this webinar you will be able to take stock, recognize how well developed your pillars are, and know how to strengthen them.
Attendance certificate provided, however there are no pre-approved CEs associated with this webinar.
THIS WEBINAR WILL BENEFIT THE FOLLOWING AGENCIES:
- Home Care
WHO SHOULD ATTEND?
This informative session is designed for owners, senior executives, program administrators, business development directors, marketing/sales team members, community liaisons, account executives, and clinical leadership.
- PDF of slides and speaker’s contact info for follow-up questions
PLEASE NOTE: Webinar content is subject to copyright and intended for your individual organization's use only.
This webinar is available exclusively through the Hospice & Home Care Webinar Network.