9:00 am – 10:30 am HST
11:00 am – 12:30 pm AKT
12:00 pm – 1:30 pm PT
1:00 pm – 2:30 pm MT
2:00 pm – 3:30 pm CT
3:00 pm – 4:30 pm ET
The coronavirus is challenging healthcare workers to practice within a “new normal.” Is your agency implementing the latest best practices for ongoing monitoring of staff, patients, and the public? Learn how to be proactive instead of reactive during this crisis.
AFTER THIS WEBINAR YOU’LL BE ABLE TO:
- Define the role and responsibility of contact tracing
- Identify critical resources needed for COVID-19 education
- Explain key policies and procedures agencies must have in place
- Take the required steps to implement best practices during and after a pandemic
- Understand the roles hospice, palliative care, and home health will have within the new normal post COVID-19
The current world health crisis presents new challenges and concerns in providing hospice, home health, and palliative care. COVID-19 is creating a “new normal” in the healthcare industry. Is your agency prepared to embrace all aspects of a new normal?
This webinar will identify critical best-practice policies, procedures, and processes to implement and follow moving forward. Discover the importance of using current technologies as a tool, syndromic surveillance, a designated COVID-19 team, and your agency’s role in contact tracing. Learn how to manage the impact of ongoing stress and grief for better patient care and to avoid staff burnout. Communication resources will also be reviewed, including how to communicate with patients, staff, providers, and the public until a vaccine is established.
Attendance certificate provided to self-report CE credits.
WHO SHOULD ATTEND?
This informative session will identify best practices for agency leadership, board members, clinical managers, marketing staff, community outreach personnel, volunteers, and all team members involved in patient care and education.
- CDC COVID-19 educational posters for office and patient use
- Coronavirus COVID-19 Homecare and Hospice Checklist
- Coronavirus Disease 2019 (COVID-19) LA County DPH Guidance for Monitoring Healthcare Personnel
- Hospice: CMS Flexibilities to Fight COVID-19
- Containment and mitigation tool
- Resource links for hospice, palliative care, and COVID-19, including social media tools
PLEASE NOTE: Webinar content is subject to copyright and intended for your individual organization's use only.