This is a 90-minute webinar.
9:00 am – 10:30 am HST
11:00 am – 12:30 pm AKT
12:00 pm – 1:30 pm PT
1:00 pm – 2:30 pm MT
2:00 pm – 3:30 pm CT
3:00 pm – 4:30 pm ET
Revamp your sales strategy for the current times! Understand why traditional “muffin marketing” is dead, and embrace the latest innovative and professional sales methods. This webinar will give your agency the tools to serve more patients, grow, and solidify financials.
AFTER THIS WEBINAR YOU’LL BE ABLE TO:
- Distinguish the difference between “muffin marketing” and a professional referral development model
- Implement a seven-step sales process starting with the art of the cold call and ending with learning how to weed your garden
- Explain value-based sales and how to apply them practically
- Distinguish the differences between nine key referral segments
- Assimilate how important the referral inquiry to admission process is to your organization
- Create a culture of growth
Most organizations want to serve more people, grow, and be financially strong, but many don’t understand the art and science of developing a value-based sales and referral-development model. This webinar will showcase why “muffin marketing” and “cookie drops” are a thing of the past and focus on marketing efforts that build trust. “The happy feet on the street” strategy will help you take action to develop a professional sales approach that delivers results. Join us to learn what the essential elements for success in referral development are and the strategies and actions to serve nine key referral segments. Healthcare agencies will benefit from this presentation whether they have a strong or weak sales/referral development strategy in place. So fasten your seat belt and hold on, this webinar will challenge traditional thinking and open new doors for accelerating the growth of your business.
Attendance certificate provided, however there are no pre-approved CEs associated with this webinar.
WHO SHOULD ATTEND?
This informative session is designed for the following healthcare professionals: agency owners, administrators, executive directors, community outreach staff, clinical liaisons, referral intake staff, executives in sales, marketing, and business development, and anyone responsible for organization growth.
- Specific phraseology worksheet to use during a sales call
- YouTube video of a new cold calling approach
- Examples of a value-proposition work matrix
- Case study examples
- Useful links to identify accounts in a specific referral segment
This webinar is available exclusively through the Hospice & Home Care Webinar Network.
PLEASE NOTE: Webinar content is subject to copyright and intended for your individual organization's use only.