This is a 90-minute webinar.
9:00 am – 10:30 am HST
11:00 am – 12:30 pm AKT
12:00 pm – 1:30 pm PT
1:00 pm – 2:30 pm MT
2:00 pm – 3:30 pm CT
3:00 pm – 4:30 pm ET
Is your QAPI program achieving the desired results? This powerful tool is often pushed aside. Don’t miss out on the benefits of creating and maintaining a customized, successful QAPI program.
AFTER THIS WEBINAR YOU’LL BE ABLE TO:
- Explain the benefits of having an effective QAPI plan
- Understand the hospice QAPI Condition of Participation (CoP)
- Describe the impact of HIS and CAHPS relative to QAPI
- Identify the steps involved in an agency self-assessment
- Explain the difference between a Quality Indicator and a Process Improvement Project (PIP)
Understanding the hospice QAPI Condition of Participation and knowing the rules are is the cornerstone of compliance! This session will take a deep dive into the QAPI CoP. It will detail how to build a successful QAPI program and explain the impact of HIS and CAHPS relative to QAPI. Learn how to develop QAPI indicators and PIPs relevant to your high-risk, high-volume, and problem-prone areas, and create action plans to ensure an effective QAPI program. Now is the time to learn how to maximize your hospice QAPI program to boost your organization’s compliance and performance!
Attendance certificate provided, however there are no pre-approved CEs associated with this webinar.
THIS WEBINAR BENEFITS THE FOLLOWING AGENCIES:
WHO SHOULD ATTEND?
This informative session is designed for administrators, clinical managers, QAPI coordinators, quality assurance nurses, and all clinical staff.
- Pain and dyspnea audit tools (within the slides)
- PDF of slides and speaker’s contact info for follow-up questions
PLEASE NOTE: Webinar content is subject to copyright and intended for your individual organization's use only.