9:00 am – 10:30 am HST
11:00 am – 12:30 pm AKT
12:00 pm – 1:30 pm PT
1:00 pm – 2:30 pm MT
2:00 pm – 3:30 pm CT
3:00 pm – 4:30 pm ET
Embrace the opportunity for growth and community outreach and start preparing for fall 2020 with effective marketing tools you can implement immediately. Make your agency a leader within the local community and the hospice and palliative care community nationwide.
AFTER THIS WEBINAR YOU’LL BE ABLE TO:
- Explain what a crisis communication plan is and why an agency should have one
- Define the benefits of concise and consistent communication during COVID-19
- Assess the need for developing a crisis communication team for your agency
- Recognize opportunities for marketing and advertising during community outreach
- Explain how a community outreach program can impact brand and reputation
- Distinguish a variety of tools that marketing can implement for effective community outreach for the fall of 2020
We are experiencing a healthcare crisis: COVID-19. This presents many challenges for agencies, as well as tremendous opportunities. Hospice and palliative care agencies are positioned to demonstrate the benefits of their programs to the community. The webinar will identify the vital roles marketing and community outreach are playing during the COVID-19 crisis. This webinar will examine the components of an effective crisis communication plan along with designated responsibilities. Additionally, a variety of effective tools and programs that marketing can implement to impact community outreach will be reviewed.
Attendance certificate provided to self-report CE credits.
WHO SHOULD ATTEND?
This informative session is designed for agency leadership both administrative and clinical, business development, marketing, liaisons, and board members.
- The CDC’s Crisis Communication Plan
- Outreach toolkit for effectively engaging your community
- Guidance for hospices with LTC outreach during COVID-19
- Critical website links for marketing and community outreach
This webinar is available exclusively through the Hospice & Home Care Webinar Network.
PLEASE NOTE: Webinar content is subject to copyright and intended for your individual organization's use only.