This is a 90-minute webinar.
As a thank you to our valued healthcare providers this 60-minute recorded webinar is complimentary!
9:00 am – 10:30 am HST
11:00 am – 12:30 pm AKT
12:00 pm – 1:30 pm PT
1:00 pm – 2:30 pm MT
2:00 pm – 3:30 pm CT
3:00 pm – 4:30 pm ET
This complimentary webinar will help you create a patient-centered, engagement culture, which is critical during times of uncertainty and change. Start by reviewing the five actions necessary to foster this approach and then learn how to build an action plan.
WEBINAR HIGHLIGHTS INCLUDE:
- Learn specific behavioral techniques and skills for enhancing patient engagement and motivation
- Discover five actions for developing a patient-centered, engagement culture
- Importance of leadership and internal communication methods for fostering change and sustaining results
- Create your own professional development plan to enhance patient engagement
Creating a patient-centered, engagement culture is critical during times of uncertainty and change. This webinar will guide participants through five actions to foster a patient-centered approach.
- Developing a patient-engagement culture and plan for your organization
- The importance of leadership and inspiring sustainable change
- Learning specific patient-engagement skills, such as:
- Opening patient discussions
- Helping patients set personal goals
- Engaging family members
- Advancing the teach back method
- Helping people overcome barriers
- Employing methods for efficient internal communications
- Sustaining change through coaching and professional development
For each step, you’ll learn how to build an organizational action plan and implement best practices for meaningful results and targeted outcomes. Sustain the changes through coaching and professional development for continued results. Health literacy and the importance of follow-up interaction with patients will also be addressed.
Attendance certificate provided, however there are no pre-approved CEs associated with this webinar.
WHO SHOULD ATTEND?
This relevant, complimentary webinar is designed for clinicians, nurses, IDG teams, volunteer managers, clinical management staff, executive leadership, and all other managers and leaders in your agency.
- Slide handout for notes
This webinar is available exclusively through the Hospice & Home Care Webinar Network.
PLEASE NOTE: Webinar content is subject to copyright and intended for your individual organization's use only.