Thursday, June 8, 2017
9:00 am – 10:30 am HST
11:00 am – 12:30 pm AKT
12:00 pm – 1:30 pm PT
1:00 pm – 2:30 pm MT
2:00 pm – 3:30 pm CT
3:00 pm – 4:30 pm ET
Part 2 of this series introduces Hospice Fundamentals’ innovative Path of the Prudent Hospice™ and uses it to present key structural components of your hospice’s compliance structure. Specific areas include obtaining board support, writing your plan, education policies and procedures, working with human resources, and more.
- Path of the Prudent Hospice™ – the planning and diagnostic tool
- Responsibilities of the compliance officer and compliance committee
- Code of conduct and written policies and procedures – the important connection
- Education – who needs to know what?
- The Human Resource – compliance connection: the often-overlooked synergy
- TAKE-AWAY TOOLKIT
- 11 steps to developing a compliance program
- Practical guidance for healthcare governing boards
- Board report outline
- Assessment of current indicators
- Compliance complaint investigation and tracking forms
- Education training groups and topics
Don't Miss the Other Compliance Series Webinars!
Sign up for the 4-part series!
PLEASE NOTE: Webinar content is subject to copyright and intended for your individual organization’s use only.
WHO SHOULD ATTEND?
This informative session is designed for the group responsible for constructing or improving the compliance structure, including representatives from clinical leadership, human resources, the business office, education, QAPI, compliance, and the IDG.
MEET THE PRESENTERS