Hot Topics in Hospice Regulatory Matters
Thursday, May 11, 2017
9:00 am – 10:30 am HST
11:00 am – 12:30 pm AKT
12:00 pm – 1:30 pm PT
1:00 pm – 2:30 pm MT
2:00 pm – 3:30 pm CT
3:00 pm – 4:30 pm ET
Hospice changes continue and are picking up speed. This webinar will review the FY2018 proposed hospice rule (payment and quality reporting update) and other hot topics. Other anticipated issues will be addressed, including the hospice quality reporting program and the possibility of a comprehensive patient assessment instrument, hospice election statements, certifications of terminal illness, and emergency preparedness requirements.
- Review proposed hospice payment rates
- Proposed regulatory changes
- Common problems and compliance tips with hospice election statements and certifications of terminal illness
- Overview of hospice emergency preparedness requirements
- Regulatory resources and compliance tips
WHO SHOULD ATTEND?
This informative session is designed for compliance officers, regulatory managers, quality managers, administrators, and directors.
PLEASE NOTE: Webinar content is subject to copyright and intended for your individual organization’s use only.